Planning on visiting Japan to see cherry blossoms this spring? Here’s a helpful infographic about the sakura forecast this year!
Illustrated by Little Miss Paintbrush based on www.japan-guide.com/sakura
Artwork by Little Miss Paintbrush
10 Things to do in Japan during Spring (2016)
- Cherry blossom hanami / flower viewing with family & friends
- Witness Wisteria Festival (Fuji Matsuri) at Kameido Tenjin Shrine
- Be mesmerized by the beautiful peonies (Peony Festival)
- Celebrate Hinamatsuri / Girls’ Day (March 3)
- Have an enjoyable time at a Japanese Irises Festival
- Experience Azalea Flower Festival
- Celebrate Children’s Day / Kodomo no hi (May 5)
- Try the seasonal sakura-flavoured offerings from Starbucks Japan
- Extra kawaii tip:Visit Hello Kitty, Gudetama, My Melody & friends at Sanrio Puroland
- Boating at Inokashira Park / Ueno Park (with cherry blossom trees)
Infographic based on the predictions from JNTO website.
Illustrations by our dear friend, Little Miss Paintbrush.