Cafe Zenon in Kichijoji introduces manga x art x cafe concept in one awesome establishment! They definitely cater to every Japan lover’s needs. It doesn’t matter whether you are cool, kawaii or otaku lover – this cafe got it all for you! For the art inclined, their monthly exhibits / collaborations with various artists is also a must-see! Continue reading
Here are the Top Ten Cute Cafés in Tokyo in our list, not in particular order but we’re sure you’ll love them all as much as we did.
Hope you could visit them whilst you’re in Tokyo! Enjoy!
The Guest Café & Diner is located at 7th floor Parco Shibuya
Google Maps: 東京都渋谷区宇田川15-1 渋谷パルコ パート1・7F
Business Hours: 10:00am-11:30pm
Here are our recommendations for your itinerary / stay in Tokyo. Kindly check our Yamanote Line Tour article as well for a detailed list of suggestions.
[Kawaii Day 1]
- 9:00 – 10:00: Get ready / breakfast from kombini (7-eleven, FamilyMart, Lawson, Newdays)
- 10:00 – 12:00: Harajuku (via Yamanote Line)
- Takeshita Street, LaForet, Toy Sapiens (for toy collectors), KIDDYLAND Harajuku
- Recommended vintage fashion select stores: FUNKTIQUE Tokyo, PINNAP, PUNK CAKE, Bubbles Harajuku
- 12:00 – 1:00: Lunch @ Harajuku
- 1:30 – 3:00: Shibuya (via Yamanote Line)
- Purikura, UFO machine, Hachiko Statue, Shibuya Crossing, Tower Records, LoFT, Village Vanguard, Shibuya 109 mall, Tokyu Hands
- 3:30 – 5:00: Shimo-kitazawa (via Keio Inokashira Line)
- Check this article: Cafes worth the visit when in Shimo-kita
- Visit Brokendoll Shop, shop at Village Vanguard, take lots of photos. This is a very pretty neighborhood!
- 5:30 – 7:00: Shinjuku (via Keio Inokashira Line)
- Calico Cat Cafe, Laduree, Kinokuniya Bookstore, Bikkuro (Uniqlo + Bic Camera), Nikon (for photography enthusiasts)
- Alternative: Shin-Okubo / Korean Town (if you are also into KPOP and you want to visit Korea in Japan, hehe)
- From Shinjuku, take the Yamanote line. It is just one stop.