Top Things To-Do in Roponggi:
1. Drop by at Mori Art Museum at Roponggi Hills. They’ve previously hosted Tim Burton, Andy Warhol, Pikachu, Peanuts (Snoopy), Doll (Blythe, Barbie, etc) exhibit and café. It was so, so amazing! We weren’t allowed to take photos for most part of the exhibit though. Enjoy!
2. Enjoy National Art Center. It’s proclaimed as Japan’s largest museum.
3. To complete the triumvirate, go to Suntory Museum of Art at Tokyo Midtown as well.
4. Visit Tokyo Tower. By this time everyone must be “I’ll go to Tokyo Skytree instead.” But, no. I’ll give you three reasons why you should still visit Tokyo Tower. It’s cheaper! For only ¥800, you can climb up. Less lines without extra cost. Last, Tokyo Tower has this “moon river” romantic vibe maybe because it’ less crowded and more private compared to Skytree.
5. Roppongi is famous for it’s night life, though it’s not highly suggested, why don’t you try karaoke!
6. Eat! It could be really expensive to dine in Japan especially in this area. Try Pink Cow (they serve Mexican goodness), Baker Bounce (my number one go-to place), Ritz-Carlton café (for afternoon tea), Cinnabon (yes they have it here) and Rigoletto (for dining and wine night with friends).
7. Adore their architecture! One of the best I’ve seen! Continue reading