Konnichiwa minna-san and welcome to OurKawaii.Tokyo!
Some of the pages here and there are still under construction so please bear with the rawness of everything as of the moment.
For the meantime, please do let us know what you’d like us to share information about. We’ve gotten accustomed in living in Japan (like locals) that is why we feel that your insights as a wandering wide-eyed tourist would be so helpful! Feel free to comment on this welcome post for your suggestions! If you have other questions that are not travel-related like how we met (lololol), that would be fine too! ^_^
Please watch out for the following blog entries:
- Where to stay in Tokyo
- How to get pocket wifi / Where can I get free WIFI~
- Simple Japanese lessons
- 3-day / 5-day itinerary suggestions
- iPhone / iPad apps for the kawaii traveler
- Tokyo travel essentials
- Recommended travel guide books & websites
- Where to shop for kawaii fashion, resale & vintage clothing, toys & collectibles
- Our favorite shops (actual stores + online shop)
- Purikura / neoprint machine reviews & recommendations
- The four beautiful seasons in Japan (how to maximize your trip based on the season)
- … and more!
Thank you so much!
Love, Ashley & Kaila